The day before Danny left.
Super hard, but I knew the quicker he leaves the quicker he can come home. We laughed, we cried, we gave each other little meaningful gifts. He gave me a big jar of chocolate kisses and I get one a day until he gets home! He mixed my favorite “cookies and cream” kisses with the regular ones! So I do get a kiss a day while he is gone! HAHA! Of course he gave me a cute little missionary build a bear, and the pillow case that says
"I Love My Missionary". He even let me have his favorite blanket :)
"I Love My Missionary". He even let me have his favorite blanket :)
That day was full of surprises!
First, we got up and went and took pictures at Draper Temple. Then we went back to my house and hung out for a bit. Then we got in the car and he said he has the entire day planned out and I can't ask where we are going. I love surprises!
He took me to my favorite bakery to get my favorite muffins (He's never even been there before, I just mentioned it one time to him and he remembered). After, we went to two waterfalls then the Aquarium (cause I love little penguins haha!).
The day seemed so short but long at the same time. But I knew it was coming to an end and he had to get set apart at 7PM. I didn't go to go to his setting apart.
I knew It would be hard not to hug and kiss him.
So we did the "See You Later" at my house.
He is the sweetest boy, and knows exactly how to make me happy :) It was hard saying “see you later” but I know that he is where he needs to be right now. I love him so much and I know this will be tough but he is going to change so many peoples lives because of this. Not to mention the blessing him and I will receive. I’m more than proud of him and love him more than "an" anything!!
"Two years is nothing compared to eternity!"
"Two years is nothing compared to eternity!"
Here's to the next 23 months! :)

YIKES, That's a lot of days!
It will go faster then you think!
ReplyDelete