One year down, one more to go!
Honestly, I can’t even describe how FAST time flew by the last year. I swear it was just last month I was with Danny. The days have gone by slow, but the weeks, and months have gone by fast, if that even makes sense :) I’ve learned a lot in the past year. More than I have thought I would.
One, I’ve grown to be more independent.
Two, I’ve learned that we (ourselves) control our own happiness.
Three, I’ve learned a lot about love.
Four, I’ve learned to not worry about what people think.
Five, I’ve grown closer to the gospel and built on my testimony.
Six, I’ve learned to pay my tithing.
Seven, I’ve learned to pray always (even when things are going great!).
Eight, I’ve learned to come out of my shell a bit more and to be more outgoing.
Nine, I’ve come closer to my Heavenly Father.
Ten, I’ve learned family is everything.
I could keep going.
The past year I have grown in my position at my work to be one of the most successfully motorcycle finance managers in the entire country (of course my sister Tiffany taught me everything I know), and still manage to find time to have a social life. I traveled to Vegas with my family and friends to celebrate my big 21st birthday. I’ve met one of the best friends anyone could ask for. All thanks to Danny :) I’m so thankful for my best friend Morgan. We have the best of times and I can always count on her. I have been on some once in a life time vacations in the past year, with flying on my dad’s friends private jet to his private island in the Bahamas, to sailing on the maiden voyage on the worlds most largest cruise ship in the Caribbean. I couldn’t get through my days without my support system, my friends and family! With out them supporting us I would feel completely lost. I’m so grateful for every single one of them! I feel that Danny’s mission came at a perfect time in my life. Yes, having my best friend not here with me “right now” is no walk in the park. It’s really, really tough. I do get sad, and cry sometimes. But, I’m happy with this decision. I wouldn’t change it! The lord gave and gives us so much that having Danny go out for two years is nothing compared to all our blessings. We owe him so much and I’m thankful for Danny lending him a hand and doing his work. I thought I had it tough by just sacrificing my boyfriend but sometimes I sit and think how heroic Danny was to leave his family, his schooling, his scholarship, his girlfriend, his dirt bike, and his friends behind. He is Superman without a doubt. I’m so thankful for the gospel and all the missionaries in the world. I love my missionary and in only 365 more days I get to be with the love of my life again.
Forever! That is all.
Happy, happy day!
Tonight I am going to a cupcake place with my friends and family to celebrate :)
Pictures to be posted soon!
THANKS FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
I love and appreciate you all more than you know!
"Red dots mean I either got a letter or a email from my missionary; Blue is a normal day; Pink (the three little dots if you can find them) is when I got to talk to him on the phone!"
*ONLY 366 chocolate kisses left! Danny said he put an extra kiss in there so we can have the last two together*
-Out of all the kisses I probably ate 5 and others probably ate a total of 20. Haha, I'm getting sick of chocolate kisses and I normally LOVE them :)
Let the COUNTDOWN begin!
You are so amazingly adorable. I miss you. You really have grown so much this year and I wish I could be half the person you are today! I love you favorite wolverette! Please call me sometime soon. :)
ReplyDelete