Monday, July 25, 2011

11 Month Click Day & Flowers!

Best. Day!
So, today I woke up to the CUTEST email from 
my Eskimo boyfriend.
Then I was forwarded his family email.
Then Danny's brother and sister dropped off some 
flowers to me from him.

*A little back ground story of why I received these flowers*
-A year ago yesterday Danny told me he 
loved me for the first time. 
Ahhh, how sweet. He Remembers everything, I think it's so cute!

I'm so lucky. What a keeper right?
Only 13 more months until he's back home!
Time is flying by :)
Only 400 days left.

My BEAUTIFUL ROSES :)

HAPPY CLICK DAY!

3 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! And so are those flowers! :)

    This is totally cute!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! congratulations!!!!! almost halfway there! im so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hump Day! Sooner then you think. -love ya!

    ReplyDelete