Guess who I just got off the phone with?
You'll never guess :)
The Ellen Degeneres Show!
Not lying, I'm serious.
Me, my mom, my sisters, (Tiffany, Lindsey, Britni, and Kim)
and my niece Alyssa are all flying to LA next weekend to see the show!
September 12th is the day we will be filming and
it will be on TV September 13th.
Watch and see if you can see me and my girls dancing :)
I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!
This will be her 2nd show of the season!
Which means it's gotta be big right?
Blow your mind
and my niece Alyssa are all flying to LA next weekend to see the show!
September 12th is the day we will be filming and
it will be on TV September 13th.
Watch and see if you can see me and my girls dancing :)
I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!
This will be her 2nd show of the season!
Which means it's gotta be big right?
Blow your mind
I'm so excited! We are all going to have such a great time. I can check this one off my bucket list. I love Ellen and can't wait to see what happens at the show. 9 days till we leave to go see season 9. SWEET!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh that is so exciting!!!!! i loveeeee ellen! how in the world did you get this to happen to you?!
ReplyDeleteMy sister has been entering to get tickets everyday for years and they finally called us back to come to a show! :)
ReplyDelete