Friday, September 30, 2011

Vegas -13- Taylor Swift

Ok, last weekend...

My mom bought a new car that was in California last week.
My parents and I were gonna go pick it up on our day off and drive home.
WELL, we got on the plane to California and my dad told me that our plane is gonna stop in Las Vegas first.
UH, I hate taking off in planes, and my dad knows that
and that's exactly why he didn't tell me until we were on the plane.
As a joke I told my dad that my mom and I
will get off in vegas and he can go pick up the car and meet us in Vegas a couple hours later.
He totally went for it!!
As soon as the plane landed in Vegas my mom and I said peace out to my dad and went and played all day in Las Vegas. We shopped and walked around and maybe even gambled a bit :)
We met my dad and later on that night we went to see
Donnie and Marie Osmond.
I know what you are thinking... LAME! That was my first thought...
This guy in my ward is Marie's manager and he hooked us up with Marie's tickets and we got to sit in her private booth and enjoy the show.
VIP's!!
I've never heard them sing before but I actually enjoyed the show.
After the show, her manager took us to go meet them.
Donnie made some jokes about me being the youngest person to ever see their show and Marie loved my Doney and Burke purse! They are so sweet, I'm so happy we got to go.


My Mom

Guess what I wished for??

My hot new Juicy sunglasses.

My Dad!

Last Sunday, September 25th Danny hit his 13th month
click day! Such a good feeling to know he is over the
year mark. I can't wait until next summer!!

13 is also Taylor Swift's lucky number!

TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT
My niece Alyssa (13) and my bestie Morgan and I bought these Taylor tickets in April!
Let me tell you, she put on an amazing concert.
Taylor is my favorite singer ever.
There is something about every song that I can relate to.
She's such an inspiration to girls all ages.
I love her!!


Best seats in the house!!

Yes, we touched her!!
Best. Day. EVER!


 On our way to the concert we stopped off at Arby's for some dinner.
Alyssa know's how much I love Superman
(Well, because I call my boyfriend that)
This cute little bobble head was sitting up behind the counter and
Alyssa saw it and asked the lady if she could have it.
They Arby's lady didn't say no to her and little Alys
gave it to me!
Not gonna lie... He's such a cute little superman,
I put him in my car window.

SUPERMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment