Sunday, October 16, 2011

Home Buying Seminar

Yesterday, I went to a Home Buying Seminar at my local credit union.
America First is the BEST credit union in Utah!
I work with banks, and credit unions everyday for my job,
and America First is for sure the best all around.
It's actually have a fun job, not gonna lie.
I get to do loans for customers on Motorcycles.

Last week I was actually told that I am ranked in the
TOP TEN motorcycle finance people in the United States!!
AND
The dealership I work for has been #1 in Sales
in our region for the past 8 months!

Back to the home buying thing...
I kind of got of track.
Anyway, so I've been on a I want to be ready
 to buy a house kick, when I'm ready.
If that makes sense.
 I know I said I was not ready to buy a house
right now, It just takes tons of time to prepare!
So what a perfect time to start NOW!
I learned so much at this seminar and I'm so happy I went.
Yes, I was for sure the youngest person there, and
possible the only person to be answering and asking questions.
After the entire seminar thing was over they gave us all raffle tickets
(I never win ANYTHING)
and they had one $50 Home Depot gift card
and one $50 Bed Bath and Beyond gift card
and the first winner got to pick which one they wanted first.
They called my number, oh ya!
Of course I took the Bed Bath and Beyond gift card!
Now, I just want to go SHOPPING!
They also gave me a $200 credit towards my closing cost
when I do buy a home.
Sweet right?


Now for some awesome news...
I paid off my car, aka Pearl, a couple weeks ago!
I'm a proud owner of an Acura TSX!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Crystal. I'm so proud you're financially smart. I love my new TSX too! We have twins in the garage. Except, mines better... It's black :-)
    <3 love you.

    ReplyDelete